Hybrid Online Training
A 22 month course extensively covering how to clinically assess children and adolescents.
• Assess children over a shorter period of time;
• Uncover abuse and neglect;
• Determine the therapeutic needs of the child;
• Decide what placement is needed for the child and/or siblings;
• Understand children and their complexities better;
• Learn to act as an expert witness in court.
THIS COURSE WILL ENABLE YOU TO:
THIS TRAINING WILL OFFER YOU:
This course is only for qualified professionals in one of the following areas:
If you are uncertain whether you fall within the above criteria, please email us at email@example.com
What is included:
The following is included in the cost of the course:
What is NOT included:
The following is NOT included in the cost of the course:
• Except for the final exam the course is 100% online.
• You can log in via our online portal and do the course in your own time.
• Total of 120 CPD Points awarded.
• The bulk of each module consists of a range of video lectures carefully explaining each topic.
• Every 2 months you get to join in on a secure video call, called a Review Session. Based on feedback you provide, one of our examiners will be discussing general progress and answer any questions you may have.
• For the final exam, you are required to attend our offices for 4 full days.
EACH MODULE ALSO INCLUDES:
• RELEVANT WORKSHEETS
• DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT
• ADDITIONAL VIDEOS
At the end of each Module, you will receive an assignment in the form of theoretical questions, that have to be completed. This assignment will cover the most recent lecture's content.
You will have to start assessing children (more informally to start off with) and apply the techniques that you have been taught after each Module. You will be required to provide feedback regarding your assessments as part of your practical work and case presentation for future discussion.